Based in Kilcullen, Co.Kildare.
MurphyUAV is a leading UAV (Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle) Company based within Ireland & the UK with offices in Dublin and London.
Specialising across the industrial inspections and land surveying industries utilising Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) technology, the company offers a range of different services which include: Surveying, BIM (Building Information Modelling), Inspections, Consultancy and R&D (Research and Development)
We work cross a range a different market sectors including Utilities, Shipping, Renewable, Rail, Infrastructure & Construction.
MurphyUAV is a rapidly expanding, young and forward thinking organisation looking for a like-minded ambitious new UAV remote pilot, reporting to the company ‘Head of Operations’.
- To work with & report to the ‘Head of Operations’
- To conduct UAV flying for surveying and inspections
- To assist in RAMS (Risk Assessment and Method Statement) and flight preparations
- Working alongside murphyUAV processing department and Murphy Surveys’ Specialist Inspection Service (Structural Engineers)
- Assisting in the maintenance and preparation of UAVs
- Assist in the identification and enhancement of best-practice
- Must have a background in the flying of UAVs
- Self-contained and self-motivated; able to thrive in a fast moving, dynamic company environment
- Team player; able to work effectively with all employees of murphyUAV from senior management, clients and partners
- Must be enthusiastic and possess advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Open minded to innovation and new technologies to enhance the business
- Knowledge of both CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) & IAA (Irish Aviation Authority) Rules & Regulations
- The flexibility to deploy domestically and overseas at short notice (normally 3 weeks)
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Highest level of professionalism and the ability to work in complex environments
- Applicants must hold an IAA PCC (Pilot Competency Cert)
- Engineering degree or similar
- Background of operating UAV’s within engineering, inspection and/or land surveying
- Proven flight experience with a minimum of 20hrs
All personnel must be within a commutable distance to MurphyUAV head office in Kilcullen, Kildare.