The successful candidate will have industry experience and a proven track record of managing the technical and commercial aspects of tunnelling and monitoring projects.
The position is full time and the successful candidate is sought for an immediate start.
– Project management.
– Management of joint ventures and sub-contractor ventures.
– Management of quality systems.
– Review existing and implement new technical practices and technologies.
– Contribute to bids and tenders.
– Develop strategic relationships with other parties to further success and growth of Murphy Surveys.
– Resourcing and organising team training.
– Quality assurance.
– Quality costs.
– Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
– Health and safety.
– Overall department strategy development.
– Effective communication and liaison with clients, authorities, and relevant third parties.
– Minimum of four years of industry experience.
– Diploma or degree in relevant subject.
– Confident and comfortable with the use of the latest technologies.
– Strong communication skills.
– Able to work well within a team and in an autonomous environment.
– Self motivated and driven.
– Familiar with project specifications and requirements.
– Strong technical report writing skills.
– Willing to be flexible in working hours.
– Willing to travel and carry out field work throughout Europe and further afield as required.
– Rail/road monitoring experience preferable but not essential, including use of monitoring equipment and data processing.