This is a full time position and the successful candidate is sought for an immediate start.
– Acting as the main technical adviser on a site for subcontractors.
– Setting out, levelling and general site surveying / As-Built requirements.
– Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
– Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
– Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
– Making cost-effective solutions and proposals.
– Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents.
– Liaising with any general workforce.
– Liaising with the local authority to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
– Liaising with clients and their representatives.
– Planning work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities to meet deadlines.
– Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
– Preparing reports as required.
– Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
– Experience in Trimble, Leica total stations, Levels and GPS receivers.
– Previous use and good knowledge of Auto CAD and Leica.
– A recognised qualification in survey related disciplines.
– Experience leading site teams and managing workloads.