At present we have a staff of over 100 people and our continual growth over the last 30 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Murphy Surveys offer a wide variety of surveying services which include Land Surveying, Measured Build Surveys, GPS and Laser Scanning, Hydrographical and Ground Penetrating Radar to name but a few.
To cope with project demands we are currently seeking experienced Senior Surveyor to join our rapidly expanding team.
- Be Diploma or Degree qualified in Surveying / Civil Engineering / Geodetic Surveying
- Have at least 3 years industry experience
- Be confident and comfortable utilising the latest technology
- Show strong communication skills
- Work equally well within a team and also in an autonomous environment
- Be Self-motivated and driven • AutoCAD and Survey Processing Software confident
- Extensive knowledge in Traversing and levelling, with experience in adjustments & Calculations
- Be familiar with project specifications and requirements
- Have strong technical report writing skills
- Be willing to travel and flexible in working hours
In return, Murphy Surveys will offer the successful candidates an attractive package with benefits reflective of experience.
A programme of ongoing training and development will be included.
Minimum academic qualification:
A diploma or degree from an accredited college or university with an approved course of study in Geo Surveying or similar recognised by either Irish Institute of Surveyors (IIS), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES).
Preferable (not essential):
- Experience of laser scanning equipment and techniques
- Rail experience preferable (but not essential) including use of GRP track trolley equipment and processing
- 2D AutoCAD experience
- Civil 3D experience
- Attention to detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking – Job requires analysing information and logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
- Initiative- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Full driving license
Location – Nationwide
Payment – DOE
Terms – Permanent, Full-time