We are currently seeking qualified and experienced measured building surveyors with proven experience, to join our rapidly growing UK team.
At present we have a staff of over 100 people in the UK and Ireland. Our success has been attributed to a client centred approach, wide range of services, innovative and up to date technological equipment, and our team of highly skilled personnel. We are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in the UK.
The position is full time and the successful candidate is sought for an immediate start.
– A primary or post-graduate qualification in Geomatics or surveying.
– RICS membership or similar surveying accreditation, although not compulsory would be very beneficial.
– At least three years of experience in the area of Measured Building Surveys in the UK.
– Able to work on your own initiative and to develop new applications and projects, as well as working within an existing team.
– Fully familiar with field survey design and data acquisition.
– Capable of processing all survey data acquired through AutoCAD and other similar software.
– Excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communication skills.
– A good working knowledge of engineering, surveying and SUE industries.
– Willing to travel and carry out field work throughout the UK as required.