The position is full time, and the successful candidate is sought for an immediate start.
– Diploma or degree in one of the following areas: surveying, civil engineering, geodetic surveying.
– At least seven years of experience in the industry.
– Confident and comfortable use the latest technologies.
– Strong communication skills.
– Able to work well within a team and in an autonomous environment.
– Self motivated and driven.
– CAD / Microstation experience, and also Civil 3D experience preferable.
– Extensive knowledge in traversing and levelling, with experience in adjustments and calculations.
– Familiar with project specifications and requirements.
– Able to manage multiple survey teams.
– Strong technical report writing skills.
– Willing to be flexible in working hours.
– Willing to travel and carry out field work throughout Europe and further afield as required.
– Rail experience preferable but not essential, including use of GRP Track Trolley equipment and processing. – Experience of Laser Scanning equipment and techniques also preferable.