Do you want to work for one of the leading surveying companies in Ireland and the UK?
At present Murphy Surveys have a staff of over 200 people and our continual growth over the last 30 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
We are currently recruiting for an Senior Land Surveyor to join our vibrant and ambitious team at our newly located Cork office.
The successful candidates should also:
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Have Strong Leadership skills
- Understand Scopes of work and project requirements
- Possess the ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Have strong knowledge of current CAD technology
- Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
- Have excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Set high standards for themselves and their services
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills
- Have a full driving licence
- Be flexible to travel for work.
In return, Murphy Surveys will offer the successful candidate(s) an attractive package with benefits reflective of experience.
A programme of on-going training and development will be included and will be tailored to the individual.