The successful candidate will join our growing UK infrastructure team, and will have industry experience and a proven track record of managing the technical and commercial aspects of tunneling and monitoring projects. The position is permanent full-time and the successful candidate is sought for an immediate start.
– A degree-level education, preferably in geophysics.
– A minimum of five years of experience in processing geophysical field data.
– Strong geophysical survey background essential, especially in the area of resistivity, Ground Penetrating Radar, – Magnetometry, Electromagnetic, seismic refraction and underground utility surveys.
– Strong knowledge of current CAD technologies essential. Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D highly desired.
– Excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communication skills essential.
– Excellent technical knowledge of the geophysical and civil engineering, surveying and SUE industries essential.
– Enjoys working on their own initiative and developing new applications and projects as well as working and leading existing teams.
– Problem solving, positive attitude.
– Oversee technical aspects of projects to ensure quality delivery.
– High standards for themselves and the services they provide.
– Willingness to travel and carry out field work in UK as required. Willingness to be flexible in working hours.