At present we have a staff of over 180 people and our continual growth over the last 34 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
To cope with project demands the company is currently seeking experienced Revit Modeller to join our rapidly expanding team
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Responsible for production of Revit Models, experience with parametric design & family creations / modifications
- Experience with Point Cloud Data or Laser Scanning experience to Revit
- Working with Topographical Surveys in Revit
- Production of 2D CAD Drawings from Survey Data
- Assistance in the overall development of the BIM protocols and systems
- Adherence to Company manuals and processes
- Ensure QA/QC Compliance
- A suitable qualification in a construction related discipline
- Commercial experience using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD software is essential
- Experience creating/developing bespoke component families would be advantageous
- An understanding of construction techniques and surveying systems and methods
- Competent use of modelling software including Rhino, 3DS Max, Sketchup would be desirable but not essential.
- Revit MEP Experience desirable, but not essential
- A good team player with excellent communications skills
Salary – Salary will depend on experience and skill base.
Location – Head Office, Kilcullen, Co. Kildare
Terms – Permanent, Full-time