The post is a survey project management role for large national survey projects around Ireland. We are looking for a project manager to be based in our Kildare office, with a minimum of 5 years experience in this specialist field.
The post requires:
- A team player and coach, comfortable with working in a fast moving. environment. Experience of leading teams and strong coaching skills
- Proven track record in Project & Change Management skills including experience of managing cross-functional projects and proven ability to deliver change
- Running and overseeing of multiple survey crews
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Commercially savvy with good financial understanding
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members and on your own initiative
- The use of AutoCAD, Microstation, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
- To build client relationships to keep work coming in
- Report writing
- Hold a full driving license
Minimum Academic Qualification
Educated to degree level with 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Team Leadership Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
In return, Murphy Surveys will offer the successful candidate an attractive package with benefits reflective of experience.
This position has an immediate start.