Murphy Surveys Photographic Surveys provide data capture for Aerial, Rectified and Elevated Photography.
We have a proven ability to carry out, manage and deliver dynamic and large scale projects using the latest integrated technology.
Aerial photography is the used to capture very large areas cost effectively, quickly, homogeneously and accurately.
Rectified Photography digitally removes distortion and perspective to produce scaled images fro which dimensions can be taken, and accurate elevations drawn.
Elevated Photography is taken using a telescopic mast, photos are taken from varying heights up to 15m for a complete overview of a site.
- Production of Digital Terrain Models (DTM)
- Restitution in 2D or 3D
- Photos for ortho-rectification
- Geo-referenced photo data
- Timeline photography for projects
- Pre-planning or showcase photos
- Complements surveys for a complete overview
- Record building facades, elevations and features
- Record textures for image mapping
- Record areas of damage
- Apex parapet levels can be drawn
- Exceptionally fast and objective data capture
- Provides data for drawings, e.g. surface texture and features
- Details and measurements can be taken as needed from scaled images
- Suitable for areas with limited access
AutoCAD, Genio, X,Y,Z, 3D Point Cloud, 3D Models, 3D Animation/Fly-Through Videos, Digital Terrain Models (DTM), Contour Models, Vector Mapping, Cross Sections, High-Resolution Orthophotography, Video Imagery