Partnership with Hansa Luftbild GMBH for Aerial LiDAR Surveying
Murphy Surveys is partnering with Hansa Luftbild GMBH, Germany to carry out high accuracy aerial LIDAR surveys. A helicopter-based LITE MAPPER 5600® aerial LIDAR system with digital aerial photo cameras will be used for acquisition of data and mapping purposes.
- This flexible surveying method can be used for topographic mapping, DTM & Orthophotography.
- Significantly lower costs compared to ground survey methods.
- Increased cost-effectiveness for both small and large areas.
- Survey data can be provided in many formats, including AutoCAD, Genio, and X,Y,Z.
- Inaccessible areas of private property or rough terrain can be surveyed without requiring access.
- Point densities of up to 30 points per m2.
- Increased data accuracy compared to conventional aerial photography survey methods. Survey accuracies of +/- 50mm can be achieved. The data produced can be used throughout an entire project from Route Selection to Detailed Design.
- Laser scanning data can be filtered to produce accurate DTM data for areas that are under vegetation or tree cover.
- Increased speed of survey data capture (up to 50km per day for linear projects such as roads and railways).
For more information please contact us.