Meet our Hydrographic Team at National Flood Management Conference 2018
Murphy Surveys are main sponsors of the National Flood Management Conference 2018 taking place in the Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan (Formerly Stillorgan Park Hotel) on 15th March 2018.
Meet our Specialist Engineering Services team, specifically, our hydrographic team who have experience in hydrographic surveys throughout the world. The team includes highly qualified surveyors and geophysicists thus ensuring you will benefit from a high level of technical experience, field knowledge and surveying ability. Our services include:
- Bathymetric Surveys
- Cross Sectional Profiles
- Topographical Surveys
- Detailed Civil 3D and AutoCAD Drawings
- Flood Defence Asset Assessment
- Scour Inspections & Investigations
- Gradient and Contour Details
- GIS Data Conversion
Flooding in Ireland is an ongoing issue and flood management executives need to know what to expect for future flooding events, what’s changing in our climate, what’s new in terms of frame works and regulations and what products and services can assist in managing future floods.
This conference will cover a number of key topics including:
- CFRAM – The National CFRAM Programme & Overview of the Capital Works Programme
- Why the CFRAM capital programme can only be part of the measures to reduce the State’s flood risk profile
- SUDS – Current thinking for better urban surface water management
- Climate change & flood management
- Planning Implications
- Flood related claims – Insurance & Loss assessment
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Flood Mapping
- Environmental Impact Assessment & Flood Management
- Improving our understanding of Turlough flooding and what can be done in the future
This event will be of real interest to all engineers, civils contractors, local authorities, government departments, consultants, flood management consultants, water services and flood management suppliers, semi state agencies, regulators, universities, legal experts to the sector.