The position is full time and the successful candidate is sought for an immediate start.
– A primary or post-graduate qualification in geomatics or surveying (land and building surveying).
– RICS membership or similar surveying accreditation, although not compulsory would be beneficial.
– At least three years of experience in the area of Measured Build surveys or Laser Scanning.
– Able to work on own initiative and to develop new applications and projects, as well as working within an existing team.
– Fully familiar with field survey design and data acquisition.
– Capable of processing all survey data acquired through AutoCAD and other similar software.
– Excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communication skills.
– A good working knowledge of engineering, surveying and SUE industries.
– Willing to travel and carry out field work throughout the UK and Ireland as required.