Do You Want To Work For One Of The Leading Surveying Companies In Ireland And The UK?
With offices, currently in Dublin, Kildare, Cork, London, Manchester, Birmingham and plans for further expansion we are recruiting. At present, we have a staff of over 200 people and our continual growth over the last 34 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Topographic Survey and Engineering, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Utility Mapping, Property Services, Geophysical Surveys, Monitoring Solutions, Hydrographic Surveys, Measured Building Surveys, UAV.
To cope with project demands the company is currently seeking a Senior Measured Building Surveyor to join our growing team.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- A primary or post-graduate qualification in Geomatics or surveying
- RICS membership or similar surveying accreditation, although not compulsory would be very beneficial
- At least three years of experience in Measured Building Surveys in the UK
- Able to work on your own initiative and to develop new applications and projects, as well as working within an existing team
- Fully familiar with field survey design and data acquisition
- Capable of processing all survey data acquired through AutoCAD and other similar software
- Excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of engineering, surveying and SUE industries
- Willing to travel and carry out field work throughout the UK as required
The successful candidate must also:
- Have a keen interest and understanding of the built and rural environment with a desire to expand upon it is highly desirable
- High standard and quality of work
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Pro-active, problem solving and positive attitude
- Self-starting, creative and able to work on your own initiative
- Be client focused
- Hold a full and valid driving licence