The position is full time and the successful candidate is sought for an immediate start.
– A primary or post-graduate qualification in geophysics, geomatics or surveying (land and building surveying).
– At least three years of site surveying / setting out experience.
– Experience in building site and road setting out an advantage.
– Proficient in surveying and setting out software.
– Able to work on own initiative to develop new applications and projects, as well as working within an existing team.
– Capable of processing all survey data acquired through AutoCAD and other similar software.
– Excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing and communications skills.
– Willing to travel and carry out field work throughout the UK as required.