Murphy Surveys Hydrographic team has experience of hydrographic surveys throughout the world supported and include highly qualified surveyors and geophysicists, which ensures that you will benefit from a high level of technical experience, field knowledge and surveying ability.
Murphy Surveys provide highly accurate and detailed hydrographic surveys. We have proven ability to carry out, manage and deliver large scale projects over vast geographical areas. We operate a consultancy based approach with proactive solutions to resolve any client issues.
The use of the latest integrated survey equipment offers seamless data acquisition and delivery – data can be delivered within just two days of surveying, due to efficient site survey procedures and processing routines.
Murphy Surveys have developed and grown into Ireland’s leading surveying company in capturing data for flood modelling.
- Survey flood defenses
- Flood defense asset assessments
- GIS data conversion
- Ground based survey techniques
- Remote sensing techniques
- Capture live flood events
- Detailed site topographic surveys
- Facilitate planning applications
- Developments of flood relief schemes
- Assist with insurance claims
- Threshold levels
- Flood rack marks
- Reclassify flood potential
- Resources to undertake emergency surveys
Why Murphy Surveys for capturing Flood Modelling data?
- Principle hydrographic survey contractor for CFRAM programme consisting of over 43,000 river sections
- All site surveys are costumed to client requirements including ISIS, MIKE & HEC-RAS deliverables
- We work to EA & EACSD specifications
- GIS data converted to shape files to meet the client’s requirements and software packages
- Exclusive, bespoke data processing software developed in-house by our expert technical team
- Proven ability to carry out, manage and deliver large scale projects over vast geographical areas
- The use of our drone to survey floodplains is beneficial as it is accurate, fast and cost effective
- Operate a consultancy based approach with proactive solutions to resolve any client issue.
- Leica Data Exchange allows live communication and data exchange from site to office eliminating delays and costly revisits
- Use of the latest integrated survey equipment offers seamless data acquisition and delivery
- Data can be delivered within just two days of surveying, due to efficient site survey procedures and processing routines