A suitable candidate will have proven experience in the the engineering or surveying sector. This is a full-time position with overall responsibility for developing the client database in the Hydrographic department. The successful candidate will be based in London and is sought for an immediate start.
– Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts.
– Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
– Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
– Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
– Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
– Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments..
– Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Excellent Customer Service
– Meeting Sales Goals
– Closing Skills
– Territory Management
– Prospecting Skills
– Product Knowledge
– Presentation Skills
– Client Relationships
– Motivation for Sales