Murphy Surveys provide highly accurate surveys that facilitate effective flood risk assessment and management, using bespoke Flood Survey technologies.
Our proven methods eliminate risks, errors, delays and unnecessary costs, while stringent quality control measures ensure superior service at all times.
Murphy Surveys have invested in a wide range of specialist equipment, e.g. boats, jet canoes, hovercraft, echo sounders, tide gauges, sonar scanners, magnetometers, and laser scanners, in order to deliver highly accurate and cost effective flood surveys.
By using only the latest and highest quality equipment our expert survey team ensure seamless data acquisition and delivery. Live communication and data exchange from site to office eliminates delays and costly revisits.
- Detailed bathymetric surveys
- Pre- and post- and monitoring dredge surveys
- Coastal defence and erosion
- Hydrodynamic studies
- Environmental sciences
- Water Depth Measurement
- Floodplain studies
- Drogue tracking
- Dye tracking
- Current metering
- Measurement of turbidity, salinity and suspended solids
- Sonar scanning
- Side scan sonar: used for object detection on sea bed
- Seismic: used to profile sub-bottom layers below sea
- Bridge scour monitoring
- Installation of water level gauges and visual boards
- Magnetometer survey
- Exceptionally fast data capture.
- High-density and high-accuracy data collection.
- Data can be delivered in almost real-time.
- Enables effective problem diagnosis and solution design.
- Identify early-warning signs.
- Our emergency-response team can be rapidly deployed to site.
Aerial LiDAR Surveys
River Channel Survey for CFRAM