First in Ireland to use SX10 Advanced Scanning Total Station
As a part of a recent project involving the survey of roads, Murphy Surveys were the first in Ireland to use the Trimble SX10 for scanning the road without interaction with the live traffic. The advanced technology allowed us to complete the project withing a shorter timeframe, thus saving costs for our clients.
Supplied to us by Korec, the Trimble SX10 scanning total station sets a new standard for accuracy, capability and performance.
- Combines surveying, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
- Trimble’s Lightning 3DM enables both high-accuracy total station measurements and high-speed scanning capability
- Scanning speeds of up to 26,600 Hz at ranges up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m
- Improved Trimble VISION technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software
Our commitment to our clients to continually invest in the most up-to-date surveying technology ensures our clients benefit from the most efficient, cost competitive and risk averse surveys on the market, while we continue to provide the most rigorous standards in detail and accuracy.
For more information on the SX10 and how it can benefit your project, please contact us on 045 484 040 or firstname.lastname@example.org