Experienced Utility Surveyor required for our Cork Office
Murphy Surveys’ Cork Office is currently recruiting for an Experienced Utility Surveyor to join our vibrant and ambitious team.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have relevant qualifications and/or relevant experience
- Be comfortable with the standard outputs and deliverables in Utility Surveying
- Be fully conversant with the most up to date techniques, including electromagnetic detection and Ground Penetrating Radar
The successful candidates should also:
- Possess fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of utility surveying
- Have Strong Leadership skills
- Understand Scopes of work and project requirements
- Possess the ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Ideally, but not necessarily, have working knowledge of current CAD programs
- Possess strong understanding of common industry practices and standards, i.e PAS128, TSA etc..
- Have excellent communication, and presentation skills
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Set high standards for themselves and their services
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills
- Have a full driving licence
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
In return, Murphy Surveys will offer the successful candidate an attractive package with benefits reflective of experience.
A programme of on-going training and development will be included and will be tailored to the individual.
Applications for this role should be made to email@example.com.