Do You Want To Work For One Of The Leading Surveying Companies In Ireland And The UK?
With offices, currently in Dublin, Kildare, Cork, London, Manchester, Birmingham and plans for further expansion we are recruiting. At present, we have a staff of over 200 people and our continual growth over the last 34 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Topographic Survey and Engineering, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Utility Mapping, Property Services, Geophysical Surveys, Monitoring Solutions, Hydrographic Surveys, Measured Building Surveys, UAV.
We are currently looking for a number of Engineering Surveyors to join our team. There are vacancies for staff based around the Dublin and Kildare regions.
- Have relevant qualifications (Surveying, Geomatics or Engineering) and/or relevant experience
- Fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of surveying
- Detailed knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, Total stations, GPS and data collectors
- Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
- The use of post processing software and AutoCAD. StarNet and 12d would be an advantage
- Understanding of BIM workflows, and experience with digital collaboration tools an advantage.
- Experience working in infrastructure and construction a requirement
- Experience with machine control an advantage
- To build and maintain client relationships ensuring we deliver to objectives set
- Team Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Understand Scopes of work and project requirements
- Possess the ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Have strong knowledge of current CAD technology
- Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Set high standards for themselves and their services
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills
- Have a full driving licence
- Be flexible to travel for work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Accountability
- Planning and Organising
- Creativity and Innovation