We are currently looking for Land/Engineering Surveyors to help meet our continued growth and the demands of our clients. We have particular interest in talking to candidates with experience in Rail, Light rail and BIM driven construction projects.
- Candidates should have 2+ years surveying experience and qualified to HND or Degree level.
- Experience dealing with design data for the purpose of engineering surveying and setting out.
- Be comfortable with the standard outputs and deliverables in Measured Building & Land Surveying.
- Be confident and comfortable using the latest technology (hardware and software).
- Experience in Autodesk Civil 3D, MicroStation and Starnet would be advantageous along with experience within the Rail industry
- Experience of 3D scanning and processing would also be beneficial.
- Member of or working towards membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors would be advantageous
Applicants will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, have a flexible attitude and be prepared to travel when required. Due to the high accuracies of the work undertaken, we require applicants to be aware of Quality Control procedures and be able to carry out these procedures correctly at all times.
The successful candidate must also:
- Have Strong Leadership skills
- Understanding Scopes of work and project requirements
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Have strong knowledge of current CAD technology
- Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Set high standards for themselves and their services
- Possess superior organizational and time management skills
- Have a full driving licence
In return, Murphy Surveys will offer the successful candidates an attractive package with benefits reflective of experience and the opportunity to work for a dynamic company who are experiencing continual growth, in addition to a programme of ongoing training and development. Murphy Surveys are equal opportunity employers.
Applications will only be accepted if they meet the requirements detailed in this job specification. For operational reasons, it will not be possible to reply to all applicants. Applications can only be accepted by email and we require both your curriculum vitae and a cover letter. Phone calls from candidates or recruitment agencies will not be accepted.