Murphy Surveys are currently recruiting for an energetic and ambitious Bid Coordinator to join the Cork Office Team.
- Generation of survey project quotations and timelines
- Preparation of project tenders for small and larger scale projects
- Determine the needs of the client and respond accordingly
- Liaising with clients before, during and after project execution
- Create client/industry presentations
- Assist with our continual development of an efficient tendering processes
- Preparation of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ)
- Incorporation of your technical survey knowledge and experience into the role
Full training will be provided as necessary
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated and an ability to work on your own initiative
- Some experience in a similar role (not essential)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- The ability to prioritise tasks and be able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to find solutions and work with the management team
Location: Airport East Business & Technology Park, Farmers Cross, Co. Cork
Working hours: Full-time, 8.00 to 5.30, Monday to Friday
Murphy Surveys is one of the leading survey consultancies in Europe. We are an ambitious and innovative company, and through our commitment to invest in people, technology and best practice, we continuously strive to be the best and remain ahead of the field in everything we do.
With offices nationwide in Ireland, UK and in Spain, Germany and Italy, we are continuously developing and expanding our 250 strong team. Building on a strong reputation of over 35 years, we are recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Measured Building Surveys, Legal Mapping, Area Measurement, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Topographic Surveys, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Subsurface Engineering Services, Geophysical Surveys
Our HR Philosophy
Our people are a critical part of our success and represent the value of Murphy Surveys through their actions and decisions every day. We believe focusing on recruiting the best people and investing in their development helps us to create an environment where staff are engaged and committed leading to higher levels of staff and client satisfaction.
We are looking to build and maintain a team who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment presenting opportunities to take on challenging work and deliver quality outcomes to our clients by working with others to achieve success.
Why work with Murphy Surveys
- Widely Recognised: We are widely recognised as one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, technically proficient surveying companies today.
- Cutting Edge Technologies: we use only the very latest technological equipment.
- Support Network: We pride ourselves on our excellent support network of employees and management who are always eager to help each other.
- Equality and Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices.
- Breadth of Experience: We branch across all sectors of industry giving our staff opportunities to gain a broad base of knowledge and experience.
- Learning and Growth: We support and develop our people to enhance their technical and personal competencies towards the achievement of their ambitions.
- Exclusive Clients: We are proud to work with a very broad spectrum of exclusive clients.
- Employee Benefits: Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years; Enhanced annual leave entitlement; Access to a contributory pension scheme; Death in Service benefit; Allowance payments when working away; Ample free car parking facilities available when working in our office locations.
Why work in Cork
- Cork is set to become the fastest growing city in Ireland over the next 20 years. The population of the city is set to almost treble!
- 50% of Cork’s population is aged under 35 years, making it a young and vibrant place to live.
- Co Cork’s coast line stretches 1,100 kilometres and it is home to the world’s second largest natural harbour.
- Cork Airport has nine daily flights to London, direct flights to East Coast USA, and to EU hub airports.
- Cork is home to more than 50 farmers’ markets a week and described as being “Europe’s best-kept culinary secret” by Esquire Magazine (2018).
- Cork is currently ranked as one of Europe’s top 25 cities of the future.