Do you want to work for the leading surveying company in Ireland and the UK?
With offices currently in London, Kildare, Dublin and Cork and plans for further expansion we are recruiting.
At present we have a staff of over 200 people and our continual growth over the last 30 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Murphy Surveys offer a wide variety of surveying services which include Land Surveying, Measured Build Surveys, GPS and Laser Scanning, Hydrographical and Ground Penetrating Radar to name but a few.
· Have a relevant degree qualification (Surveying, Geomatics or similar) and at least 1 year of experience.
· Be comfortable with the standard outputs and deliverables
· Be confident and comfortable using the latest technology (hardware and software)
· Understanding scopes of work and project requirements
· Ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team
· Enjoy learning new software applications
· Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
· Have excellent communication skills
· Set high standards for themselves and their services
· Possess superior organisational and time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical Thinking
· Available to work throughout Ireland as required
· Hold a full driving licence
Location: Kildare and Cork
Position: Full-time, permanent
In return, Murphy Surveys will offer the successful candidates an attractive package with benefits reflective of experience.
A programme of ongoing training and development will be included including an initial training period in our Kilcullen Head Office or our Cork Office.