Do You Want To Work For One Of The Leading Surveying Companies In Ireland And The UK?
With offices, currently in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Kildare and Cork and plans for further expansion we are recruiting. At present, we have a staff of over 200 people and our continual growth over the last 34 years has been attributed to our client centred consultancy, technologically innovative products and our progressive approach. As a result, we are now recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and are widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Topographic Survey and Engineering, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Utility Mapping, Property Services, Geophysical Surveys, Monitoring Solutions, Hydrographic Surveys, Measured Building Surveys, UAV.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure that the field teams deliver the projects efficiently thus, enabling project delivery to clients on time and on budget. Most importantly this must be done in accordance with the standards that Murphy Surveys commit to deliver.
- Have a relevant degree qualification (Surveying, Geomatics or similar is an advantage)
- Be confident and comfortable using the latest technology (hardware and software)
- Understanding scopes of work and project requirements
- Ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
- Have excellent communication skills
- Set high standards for themselves and their services
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Accountability
- Planning and Organising
- Creativity and Innovation