As-Built Surveys are compiled to show the actual condition of completed projects as they exist. As-Built Surveys are usually carried out at the completion of the project. In addition, they can be carried out on existing sites to consolidate the design and minimise delays during fabrication and construction.
Using established topographical techniques, Murphy Surveys expert team of qualified surveyors can survey and map any build. We offer various degrees and specifications of as-built surveying and can offer bespoke survey methods as required for any project.
Accurate As-Built Surveys ensure efficient and smooth hand-over of highway and residential areas to local authorities. Murphy Surveys provide guaranteed proof of conformity for these purposes.
- Remote data capture.
- Health and Safety benefit – 50% reduction with one site visit.
- The fast data capture is critical on sites with limited access, reducing costs
- Reduces road closure times.
- Lower cost as-built and topographic survey method compared to alternatives.
- Improved accuracy and precision reduces the risks associated with project execution.
- One visit from field to finish.
- The high density data capture also benefits the design as it allows for more flexibility in the design decision making, from greater access to additional data.
- Reduces the costs and downtime associated with construction rework, site revisits and field changes.
- Enables office fabrication and analysis, as opposed to field.
- Enables asset collection/condition survey and the ability to identify flat spots.
Outputs data can be delivered in a format to suit your specific needs and technologies
- 2D and 3D Plan Drawings
- Sections, profiles and volumes
- Autodesk Civil 3D surfaces
- MX GENIO and LandXML outputs.
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Animation/Fly-Through Videos
- 3D Visualisation
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)