We currently have a position available for an Architectural Technician based in our Dublin Office.
- A minimum of 3 years as an Architectural Technician, experience using AutoCAD 2D is an absolute requirement
- Experience with Revit and other Autodesk applications are desirable
- BIM experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of architectural drawing, graphic standards and drawing to scale
- Experience in producing drawings sourced from point cloud data is preferable
- Understanding scopes of work and project requirements
- Ability to work with autonomy or as part of a team
- Enjoy learning new software applications
- Have strong knowledge of current CAD technology
- Possess strong understanding of common industry practices
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a problem solver with a positive attitude
- Set high standards for themselves and their service
- Thrive in a team atmosphere
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
Location: Block 2, Westpoint Court Business Park, John F Kennedy Drive, John F Kennedy Industrial Estate, Dublin 12, D12 E138
Working hours: Full-time, 8.00 to 5.30, Monday to Friday
Murphy Surveys is one of the leading survey consultancies in Europe. We are an ambitious and innovative company, and through our commitment to invest in people, technology and best practice, we continuously strive to be the best and remain ahead of the field in everything we do.
With offices nationwide in Ireland, UK and in Spain, Germany and Italy, we are continuously developing and expanding our 250 strong team. Building on a strong reputation of over 35 years, we are recognised as being at the forefront of the surveying industry and widely regarded as one of the most dynamic, experienced, professional, innovative, and technically proficient surveying companies in Ireland and the UK today.
Measured Building Surveys, Legal Mapping, Area Measurement, Building Information Modelling (BIM), 3D HD Laser Scanning, Topographic Surveys, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Specialist Engineering Services, Subsurface Engineering Services, Geophysical Surveys
Our HR Philosophy
Our people are a critical part of our success and represent the value of Murphy Surveys through their actions and decisions every day. We believe focusing on recruiting the best people and investing in their development helps us to create an environment where staff are engaged and committed leading to higher levels of staff and client satisfaction.
We are looking to build and maintain a team who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment presenting opportunities to take on challenging work and deliver quality outcomes to our clients by working with others to achieve success.
Why work with Murphy Surveys
- Widely Recognised: We are widely recognised as one of the most experienced, professional, innovative, technically proficient surveying companies today.
- Cutting Edge Technologies: we use only the very latest technological equipment.
- Support Network: We pride ourselves on our excellent support network of employees and management who are always eager to help each other.
- Equality and Opportunity: We are fully committed to a policy of equality of opportunity in our employment practices.
- Breadth of Experience: We branch across all sectors of industry giving our staff opportunities to gain a broad base of knowledge and experience.
- Learning and Growth: We support and develop our people to enhance their technical and personal competencies towards the achievement of their ambitions.
- Exclusive Clients: We are proud to work with a very broad spectrum of exclusive clients.
- Employee Benefits: Sick pay scheme for all employees in service for over one and a half years; Enhanced annual leave entitlement; Access to a contributory pension scheme; Death in Service benefit; Allowance payments when working away; Ample free car parking facilities available when working in our office locations.