Murphy Surveys have a proven ability to carry out, manage and deliver dynamic and large scale projects.
We have over 30 years of experience, and our expert staff will determine the most suitable survey methodology to suit client specification, budget and timescale.
Murphy Surveys offer Aerial Surveying and Mapping using Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) technology and fixed-wing aircraft or helicopter depending on survey requirements. We also offer UAV surveys, large-scale fixed-wing aerial surveys and off the shelf aerial survey data.
Use of the latest integrated equipment enables seamless data acquisition and delivery. Live communication and data exchange from site to office, eliminates delays and costly revisits. We can deliver data in a bespoke Geographic Information System (GIS) that allows quick access to data, with the option to draw automated sections instantly from any position.
Aerial Survey Benefits
- Aerial surveys provide exceptionally fast data capture.
- High-density and high-accuracy data collection
- Operates in poor light conditions and through vegetation and tree cover
- Rural and remote areas with little or no access can be surveyed quickly and easily
- Data can be delivered in almost real-time
- 3D Modelling of terrain and structures
- City modelling
- Corridor mapping e.g. for the road, rail and utility sectors
- GIS data
- Flood plain mapping and monitoring
- Watershed modelling
- Noise propagation modelling
- Land slide risk assessment
- High resolution orthophotography
- High resolution archaeological landscape modelling
- 3D Point Cloud – xyz Data
- 3D Models
- 3D Animation/Fly-Through Videos
- “Bare Earth” Digital Elevation Models
- Digital Terrain Models (DTM)
- Contour Models
- Vector Mapping
- Cross Sections
- High-Resolution Orthophotography
- Video Imagery
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Data