Murphy Surveys have a proven ability to carry out, manage and deliver dynamic and large scale projects.
We have 35 years of experience and our expert staff will determine the most suitable survey methodology to suit client specification, budget and timescale.
Murphy Surveys offer Aerial Surveying and Mapping using Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) technology and fixed-wing aircraft or helicopter depending on survey requirements. We also offer UAV surveys, large-scale fixed-wing aerial surveys and off the shelf aerial survey data.
Use of the latest integrated equipment enables seamless data acquisition and delivery. Live communication and data exchange from site to office eliminates delays and costly revisits. We can deliver data in a bespoke Geographic Information System (GIS) that allows quick access to data, with the option to draw automated sections instantly from any position.
Aerial Survey Technology & Experience
Murphy Surveys offers large-scale aerial survey mapping services using the latest Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and Photogrammetry technologies mounted on manned aircraft, planes or helicopter, depending on survey requirements and technique used.
Classic aerial survey products such as true and classic orthophotos, DSM and DTM and vector mapping are part of the delivery packages. Contextual 3D and Classified Point Clouds and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) are available for further processing of the captured data. We offer guidance regarding what remote sensing technique is best suitable for the project’s needs and a quick turnaround depending on the project specification.
We have 35 years of experience and our expert staff will determine the most suitable survey methodology to suit to client’s specification, budget and timescale.
Benefits of Aerial Surveys
Murphy Surveys team will discuss the best options for the clients particular requirements in relation to aerial surveys:
- Aerial surveys provide exceptionally fast data capture
- High-density and high-accuracy data collection
- Operates in poor light conditions and through vegetation and tree cover
- Rural and remote areas with little or no access can be surveyed quickly and easily
- Data can be delivered in almost real-time
- 3D Point Cloud / 3D Models / 3D Animation/Fly-Through Videos
- Digital Terrain Models (DTM)
- Contour Models
- Vector Mapping
- Cross Sections
- High-Resolution Orthophotography
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Data
Aerial Survey Applications
- 3D Modelling of terrain and structures
- City modelling
- Corridor mapping e.g. for the road, rail and utility sectors
- GIS data
- Flood plain mapping and monitoring
- Watershed modelling
- Noise propagation modelling
- Land slide risk assessment
- High resolution orthophotography
- High resolution archaeological landscape modelling